Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Favorite Thing(s)

So I have stumbled upon 2 things recently that I am mildly obsessed with. The first is this wonderful tea called Sweet and Spicy by Good Earth. Giving up coffee has been somewhat challenging for me during this detox, especially with my beautiful new shiny Keurig that just sits on my counter and taunts me every morning. I must admit, however, that I am very much starting to look forward to my warm delicious cup of cinnamon-y tea every morning. In fact, I think today I may have had 4 cups of it already. It is delicious. And I am not normally a hot tea drinker, and if I am, I require about 6 packets of Sweet'N Low for me to even tolerate it. But with this tea, I require no sugar...it is sweet and spicy all on its own! You should try it :)

Sweet and Spicy Tea = wonderful :)



The second thing that I have become mildly obsessed with is something called nail shellac. I have become slightly obsessed with painting my nails over the past year or so, but I get so frustrated because it only lasts for a few days before I have to take it all off and start all over again. Well, not with nail shellac - it lasts for a whole 3 weeks. Seriously! I got French shellac done on my nails right before Christmas and it really did last for 3 weeks. I am impressed. Now, one downside is that you have to get it done at a salon, so it really is no cheaper than having acrylics, but at least this doesn't ruin your nails. I won't be getting it done too often, but it is certainly nice as a little splurge here and there. :)

I really wish you could see how great this looks in real life! I opted for a more neutral color, because one downside is that you can see when your nails start to grow out. I was hoping with a more subtle color, that would be less noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment