Friday, March 25, 2011

The One Where My Wildcats Win (fingers crossed!)

I thought I would throw a quick little entry out here, just to shout out to my Wildcats. Tonight they take on the #1 seeded Ohio State Buckeyes, and it is truly small group divided as hubs and I watch the game with our friends, who just happen to be a healthy mix of UK and OSU fans. The jabs are all in good fun though, and regardless of whether the Cats win or not, they will always hold a special place in my heart. That being said, fingers are crossed that the Cats kick some Buckeye bootay! GO BIG BLUE!



In honor of the NCAA tournament, we had to buy Roscoe a UK bandanna, of course! I am still learning that UK gear is hard to come by up here in the Buckeye state, however, so my last trip to Lexington I had to make sure I picked up some UK paraphernalia for Ross. One picture would have been enough had he been cooperating and modeling off his bandanna for you, but since he was not, I give you three. And besides, who can have too many pictures of this adorable puppy?



And yes, that is his tongue hanging out the side of his mouth - what a goof!

1 comment: