Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Siesta Scripture

Wow! 2 blog entries in 2 days...I'm getting better at this! Well today I'm going to keep it short - I thought I'd share with ya'll something that I just heard of that I am going to start participating in. It's called the Siesta Scripture Memory Challenge. Basically, I am going to join with thousands of other women across the country in committing to memorizing 2 scriptures a month, 24 for the year. I am already 2 behind, because I just heard of this yesterday, but I think I will try to catch up so I can have 24 memorized this year. Anyways, you can find all the details here, but basically all you do is log on to The Living Proof Ministries blog on the 1st and 15th of every month. You write down what you're committing to memorize and then you do it! It's pretty simple, but so cool to know that countless other women all across the country are doing the same thing!

So for a little extra accountability, I thought I'd share my verse with you all. I've already written it all out on my trusty notecard, and it's going to sit on my desk so I'll see it everyday! If you see me, ask me my verse! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment